Easter Hoppenings!

April 2011
Easter is the only time when it is a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket! Four Easter Egg Hunts this week, Hannah's class, Abby's class, Ben's class and also on Easter Sunday at Ansley's grandma's house. Loads of eggs! Just another EGGscuse for chocolate! :) I love Palmer's Easter candy, good old Happy Easter Bunny, Lil' Crispy Bunny, Bunny Money; Cadbury Cream Egg (little bit too sweet for me, but I still like them); Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. Frank loves Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bunnies. Hannah loves Palmer's Lil' Crispy, Skittles and Laffy Taffy. Abby loves Lil' Crispy too, Skittles and Brach's Jelly Beans. Ben loves everything!
Easter Morning...The children woke up  before us. I heard Abby saying that the Bunny has not arrived yet! Oh, no!!! They went back to bed. They got up again about 15mins later. Hannah said to me, "Mommy, the Easter baskets were not on the dining room table when we woke up the first time!". I said "I was asleep, I didn't hear the bunny come, he must have just left our house". Then she says, "Mommy, it was magic! Just like Santa!". I said, "It sure was! I'm so glad he stopped by our house!". Thank you Easter Bunny for coming by, eventhough you were late! That's Ok! :)





Easter Mass...We went to 9:00AM mass. It was very uplifiting! I just love Easter!
Easter Dinner...We went to Whitney's in-laws house,  Jonathan's parents. They are very nice and kind people. We spent Easter with them last year too. The dinner was delicious! Ham, potatoes, mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, pineapple casserole, deviled eggs, bread rolls, you name it! Good Southern food! It was beautiful outside, sunny, no humidity, 87F. The children kept asking if they could swim in the pool. The water was still cold, but it did not bother them one bit! Only in the South, you can go swimming on Easter Sunday! They had so much FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment